Saturday, May 05, 2007

Updates for the past week~

Haven't had time to blog this week so I'm giving everything in a nutshell here.

Took leave on Monday but din go anywhere cause my right foot hurts again! I'm guessing it could have been the sneakers I wore on Friday to work. Just when I could walk normally.. Sianz..

Went for Peiling's bdae celeb on Wednesday at Sizzlers' @ Suntec. Supposed to meet there at 7 and almost everybody was late! One thing I cannot stand is ppl being late (for too long). The manager kept coming to our table to remind us that the kitchen would be closing at 8.50pm and the salad bar at 9.00pm. Think it's important to remind us cos the cost of the main entree comes with access to the salad bar... Anyway, everybody came in the end and finally celebrated Peiling's bdae. =) Happy bdae, Peiling!
My Mushroom Cheese Steak at Sizzlers'! Yummy!~

Met Huiru for dinner on Thursday at Bugis and we had a great dinner together at Aji-Tei. I tried the Nagoya Special Miso Katsu (Cutlet) Set and it was not bad. We went for the specialty desserts later. She's planning to go to Taiwan with her friends soon, so I gave her a few tips about accomodation and getting around. Haha~ Suddenly reminded me of the good time I had in Taiwan for my grad trip. LOL
My Mocha Sundae Anmitsu + Huiru's Sundae Anmitsu!
Difference is mine has green tea flavoured icecream instead of vanilla.

Helped Ashlyn to book a hostel room in Hokkaido cos the website was almost entirely in Japanese. Suddenly become the Japanese Transalator.. although my level is far from being good... Going to pass her my shopping list soon! Haha~

And last night (Friday), I was about to leave my office when the sole of my shoe came off! *stunned* So i went to Raffles City (rendezvous point) to get some shoes for replacement immediately and got myself a pair of adidas canvas tennis shoes, which kinda looks cool! Anyway, some of us gathered to celebrate Val's bdae at The Post Bar @ Fullerton and got to know some of Val's friends who are connected to me in some way! Singapore is too small! One is working in the same company as my sis and is currently undergoing training by her and the other fren's colleagues used to be my ex-coursemates in ECE back in NUS! Had fun and drinks last night and I taught the 请你跟我这样做 game from the 齐天大胜 variety show. And it seems that they had fun, especially Val! Happy birthday, Val! =)

I shouldn't be going out this weekend. Gonna rest my feet at home~

No comments: