Monday, May 14, 2007

My steals for the past month

No, I'm not a thief... My definition of 'Steal' means something I hanker after each month and I finally get it after some consideration. After setting enough aside for my parents, travelling costs and basic expenditure (makan, misc) , I usually pick something to get something for myself each month. Something to pamper myself with for working hard~ (Hyak hyak) Here's some stuff I bought recently.


Creative Zen V Plus 8GB (to replace my Creative MuVo 512MB from donkey years ago)
adidas canvas tennis shoes! Not a steal actually, I was forced to get this when the sole came off my heel one day while at work... But not bad a steal at 47 bucks~ (original at 59)
adidas Firebird jacket. My latest steal, been wanting to get one of these for ages...
More to come soon! =)

No comments: