Saturday, May 19, 2007

The four letter word that will drive women crazy..

No you slimy monsters out there, not that word! It's S.A.L.E

Was at the Isetan Private sale on Thursday. Didn't feel like going at first cos I felt a bit ill from the Indian lunch I had earlier in the afternoon... But I'm glad I did go in the end!

After breaking through the THRONG of sale-crazy women (and men) at the entrance and on the first floor, I managed to reach the third floor (Men's apparel and shoes) alive albeit a little knock from someone...

First stop: Levi's!

Always wanted to own a pair of Levi's jeans ever since... And now it's 30% off. So GO GO GO! Surprisingly, not too many ppl there and the queue for the fitting room was like 2-3 ppl each time. Silly me had no experience at a sale, so I had only 1 pair of jeans with me each time to try and kept on re-queuing after getting another pair.. LOL

Kept on eye on the new Redloop jeans which cost like almost 200 bucks but sanity came in and i went for a 525 but later 512 instead. Yeah!

2nd Stop: G2000!

Stopped by to get a couple of dress shirts as ppl are beginning to realise how often my shirts repeat across 2 weeks... Hm... Decided on an all white cufflink and a normal striped one.

Was about to go off and look for my sister (needed her Isetan card to get another 3% disc on top on the 30%) when I saw some cufflinks going for 35%. I got myself one pair to replace the plain ones that came with the G2000 shirts I had. My sister managed to find me (reception was bad so calls and SMSes took some time to get through..) and picked one pair for me which looked like chessboards!~ cOoL! (Might post pics of them soon, I hope)

All in all, spent about $190 just 2 days after my payday.. Very bad.... but it's worth it~ =)

No comments: