Monday, September 04, 2006

Job-hunting

Just had my interview this morning at Renesas Technology down at Keppel Bay Tower beside Harbourfront Centre. Job in particular was R & D Engineer.. Just wanted to go there and take a look and ask more about the job when I got a test paper in my face asking me about Win32 programming and MFC.. LOL.

The interviewer was nice enuff to say that they're looking for people who are more software-inclined. Haha. But the nice chap did tell me more about the job but making me lose interest liaoz.. Hardcore programming job = not my type of job. But then again, I'm kinda desperate for a job now..

Went back home and received a call from IRAS about a temp job I've applied last week! Yeah! Finally starting a mundane temp job as frontline ppl but better than staying at home and rotting...

No comments: