Sunday, September 17, 2006

Parting of friends...

My 2 japanese friends, Mineyoshi and Naoki stayed at my place from the 12th to 14th this past week. It was quite fun to have them at my place where I can get to chat with them longer, although at the expense of my sleep. Haha! Thanks to Peiyuan, Huiyun and Fengrong for taking them out on my behalf during the day when I'm working, if not I very cham sia.. Weird enuff, they have became my "sisters" and I became their "jie jie" or elder sis. -_- Even Naoki called me jie jie jokingly.. Haha

Celebrated Mid-Autumn festival with them by eating mooncakes with jasmine tea, and carrying lanterns around the neighbourhood! Can still remember the times when I wore my pyjamas and carrying my latern ard my block when I was young...


Brought them to Settlers' Cafe as well and I did have a hard time explaining the rules in Japanese, but in the end everything worked out well and they had a smashing time that night! I might consider buying their favourite game they liked that night and send to Japan.. Hmm..

So I sent them off at Changi on Thursday night and suddenly a photo-taking frenzy overtook us all. Started taking group photos and one to one photos with everybody else. I swear some ppl at Changi tot we were nuts! Will try to upload some nice photos once I receive them, yah?

Oh well, I promised to visit them soon in Japan sometime September next year, so I gotta start earning and saving money now!

No comments: