Sunday, January 13, 2008

=) =(

Went down to YCK for the 2nd time this year... Ended up having mixed emotions when i was over there as well. I must be thinking too much according to some of my friends...

I was happy to see the kids. Really happy. They remind me of the time when one can truly smile with no worries on their mind. And I find myself actually smiling in return. My own true smile in a while. However, there were some things today that triggered unhappy thoughts as well. Shall not give more details lest ppl start guessing and misunderstanding... By the end of the session, I was feeling mentally exhausted and didn't have the energy to chat with other volunteers.

Had a quick dinner with some of the volunteers and quickly headed off to meet Law and GY for pool. Sadly, I didn't play very well and lost quite a number of games.. We caught Vexille at the Cathay and it's definitely one of my favourite movies of the year so far!

Decent storyline (better than AVP2), the 3D animation's superb but could use some touch up here and there and the music was great too! Catch it soon at the Cathay (only showing there if I'm not wrong) before it's too late!

Happy and Sad Jaron

On a short note, a very Big THANKS! to Agnes for sticking beside me when I was down, enduring the whole load of crap from me, giving me countless advice, consoling me, cheering me up, listening to my woes, watching me cry. I'll take care of myself and hope to be a stronger person soon, k?

No comments: