Sunday, January 27, 2008

Da Mist~


A jam-packed Saturday for me yesterday! Went to my uncle's place to help him upload his webby to his page and had a free lunch treat at J8's Din Tai Fung~ Thanks!

Went back to office to do some testing for some app server upgrade which din go too well, collected my Levis from Orchard, bus down to Sunshine Plaza to stock up on Gundam modelling tools (I'm finally going to start on them!), then to Sim Lim to get a clear case for my PSP then off to dinner with Ivan at Bugis Junction. Ended up buying a pair of clip ear phones from Sony cos the in-ear phones din work well for me and reminded me pretty much for ear plugs for live firing ranges back in the army. Eeek...

Then off to his place to visit the dogs, who I missed v much~ All 7 of them. =) Then got a call from Law about catching The Mist back at Yishun GV at 1210!

The Mist's not bad, although I did not read the book. But I realised that I'm into sad movies which usually doesn't have happy endings... once again like cloverfield, it shows what men (and women) can turn into when they are overwhelmed by fear like what the movie's slogan said "Fear changes everything". If the haze were to come to Singapore, no points for guessing what I'll do. ;)

In the end, the show ended like 2.30 and I finally got to bed at about 3... zzzz to think i planned to have a good night's sleep this weekend...

No comments: