Sunday, January 13, 2008

Boring sunday..

Slept at 4am this morning and woke up at 10+! I just couldn't stay in bed any longer after I've woken up...

Planned to do some work from home today and ended up wathcing Great Teacher Onizuka and Gundam 00 on Crunchyroll. Finally got my butt down to start on the 2 reports I'm supposed to do by Monday. Shall touch up a bit tomorrow in the morning....

After that I continued my game in Hellgate London and my Marksman's pretty fun to play considering the different type of weapons she can use (pistols, rifles, sniper rifle) Guardian was just simply boring (sword and shield)...

Took a quick nap again at 4.30 till 7 to recharge myself and woke up just in time for dinner with my sis and my brother in law. On that, my sister and I had a short talk today. I confided in her something and it's been a while since I've done anything like that. Usually I'm afraid she'll laugh at me or laugh it off but it was nice that she gave me some advice and consolation. Am v grateful for that! Thanks Nez!

Off to sleep now. Hopefully. After 1-2 episodes of GTO. It's going to be a long week and nothing to look forward to at all. =(

No comments: