Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Something must be wrong with me...

While walking back from the train station back home, out of sudden, tears started streaming down my face! I was taken aback and shocked!

After quickly drying my face with tissue and checking whether my eyes looked weird after crying, I quickened my pace and walked home briskly....

Tear gland problem? Something got into my eye? Or was I hit by a wave of sorrow suddenly? All I know is that there must be something wrong with me...

On another note, I found myself at a crossroad recently. Should I continue to go to YCK or finally leave?

It's been a while since I turned up at YCK and after joining them for the past few sessions, i realised things have changed quite a bit. I missed the kids and was very touched when the kids remembered me. That's one of the happy moments I've tucked away in the corner of my mind. But i felt somehow distant and not so welcome by some of the other volunteers. Maybe after I've been away for so long, I've been forgotten? Or been perceived as a "leaver"?

Leaving is painful but if it is necessary, then so be it.... Perhaps it is really time for me to put the past behind and move on...

No comments: