Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Death Note 2

Finally got down to watch Death Note 2 even though i told myself that I wouldn't wanna watch it after seeing how deviated Death Note 1 was...

Met up with Ivan first and went to get tickets from Cineleisure first. Then headed back to Taka later. Ivan got Ayumi's latest album, Secret, which is now with me actually, cos I wanted to "borrow" some songs from it loh.. keke...

We went browsing in Kinokuniya while waiting for GY to come and I ended up buying the Dark Elf Trilogy by R.A.Salvatore! Been looking for the first book, Homeland in the libraries, both public and private, but it seems to be gone! Anyway, almost forgot it was tradition to have a 20% sale for 1st and 2nd of January each year! Haha so got my books at a cheaper price! *beams*

The show was quite long actually, about 2hrs 20 mins plus. Bladder almost couldn't take it le.. Haha~ Well, turned out that it was not that bad as I thought it would! Deviated slightly from the story but at least they got poor Jealous's look correct!

After the show, went to have dinner at Central where GY and Ivan haven't tried before. I only tried it like once only.. So why not? Had a sumptous dinner at an ok price... So not too bad. Already "borrowed" the songs from Ayumi and looking forward to start on the first book of the Dark Elf Trilogy!

But work starts tml and my new American colleague, transferred from Japan office, is joining us. Dunno how he's going to be like...

No comments: