Monday, January 01, 2007

NYE Countdown @ Esplanade~

Met up with some YCK ppl to welcome the new year with a BANG @ the Esplanade last night! Had a quick dinner at LJS and went on down to Harry's bar to meet up with the rest of peeps~

Needless to say, we had lotsa fun chatting, drinking, playing games and much more! *evil grin*
Left the bar at 11 and went squeezing into the crowd to find a nice spot to admire the fireworks to come later~ In the end, we managed to find an ok spot that had good ventilation and could still catch the fireworks apart from some trees obscuring the view...

Click on the album below to check out the pics I took last night! YCK ppl can grab them from there too~

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by janzer81




Managed to catch the last train home and was quite lucky as the MRT staff decided not to let any more ppl get into the station after I passed through! *Phew*

Spent a lot of time later in the wee hours of the morning, thinking back abt what I've done in 2006. Summed up 2006 as not a good year. Lotsa stuff happened. Mostly are sad among others and I just need to learn how to move on. There's something I must do. I need to seek someone's forgiveness before it's all too late... And if you';re reading this by any chance, I'm sorry and hope we can start all over again as frens~

Anyway, here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year and 2007 be a great year for you! (and me as well) =)

No comments: