Saturday, January 20, 2007

A tale of bad service...

Met up with A07/08 ppl last night for dinner at Marina Square. There was Wins, TF, Rach, JW and WY! Good to see everybody now and then. Ok, I met up with WY so many times these past few weeks that I lost count le.. Haha..

Was pretty looking forward to the dinner cos my work day was quite uneventful... Anyway, we decided (actually me) to eat at Xing Wang HK Cafe and got our seats really fast and ordered. What pissed me off was that the orders took some time to arrive. I noticed some other customers got their baked rice first even after reaching after us!

Tf and Wins, who didn't order the baked rice, had already finished their dinner already then! So I beckoned the waiter who took our order to our table and kindly asked about our orders. He said that he'll check on it but in the end he went around clearing other tables and chatting with another waiter as well!

So I decided to take the matter in my own hands.. Took the order from our table and approached another waitress and someone whom I think should be the manager and explained to them our situation. I did make a bit of noise cos JW had to leave early to go back to work that same night! The manager hurried and we got served ours straightaway!

Think HK Cafe @ Marina Square can do better with their service quality really.. The other time I experienced bad service was also at HK Cafe at Kovan there too... Haiz...

We bought a cake for Wins and celebrated for him at Starbucks @ Suntec even though his bdae was already past le.. Hehe... Happy bdae Wins! =)

Going for my volunteer session later and inviting some of them to watch soccer at my place later. Hope the response later will be good though.. First time inviting them to my place even though it's not that big.... =)

1 comment:

HotterPod said...

Ya la, the bake rice took so long to come. I had my lunch @ 12 and I was dmn hungry lor. Dunno what took them so long for the bake rice.

Last time i went to the same branch on sun aftnoon, the service not so bad one leh~~