Sunday, January 28, 2007

Enjoyed my weekend though it's too short~

Went to Qian Hu fish farm on Saturday for outing with the kids from YCK and had a whale of a time there!

The kids got a chance to try fishing. My kid din catch any, but i helped him to catch a couple of them. And he gets to bring them back home! That was nice~

Today (Sunday) was sweet! Long awaited outing with my brothers, especially YY and BZ cos haven't got the chance to see them in a while. Lawm GY and I met up earlier to get BZ a Mango voucher for her gift and got birthday cards for them too~ Added a little encoded message in the cards such that they had to read from card to card. Hehe...

After dinner at Pepper Lunch, we headed down to Mind Cafe at Boat Quay and played a couple of board games there. Managed to use my voucher (from Blokus compy) and tot i could use my last one to buy a game. But the guy said they doing stocktaking now and not taking orders! Sianz cos my vouchers expires on 1st Feb. Guess it's goodbye voucher~

YY and BZ getting married in April le, and i start to think about my own future as well.. The topic of getting married and starting a family before 30 came up among us. Now worrying whether it's possible to achieve that... I'm already 26 so that leaves like 4 years or so.. No use worrying over it. I believe in fate, although it's been playing tricks on me so far, hope my luck's taking a turn for the better soon... Gotta think of what to get for the lucky couple for ROM gift and i think Law is up to something...

Looking forward to tml! Going to attend Kojima sensei's class at Cairnhill CC. Her lessons are always fun and enjoyable! Although I have missed 2 out of 10 lessons, but i guess that's not so bad. At least I get a chance to use my Japanese and hopefully improve on it as well! Will post about my first class if i'm not dead tired tml..

Peace~

No comments: