Sunday, January 07, 2007

Thanks Ash~

Went shopping in Orchard this evening, First stop to G2000 to buy a pair of pants. Finally got my pair of pants, not from the Taka Branch but from the Wisma Branch. Shall shop at Wisma branch next time always. Dun like the service from 1-2 staff from the Taka Branch and the selection of clothes there is lesser than the Wisma one too~

Went on to HMV to exchange the headphones Ash and co got me cos they were a bit defective. The manager initially din want to make the exchange as I did not have the original box with me but relented later with a 1-1 exchange of the headphones only.. As if i wanted to keep the box...
Can't wait to use them tml on the way to work! It'll be weird to be using headphones when I'm dress in office wear but who cares~ Also stopped by adidas (yes i'm an adidas-ian) to check out possible buys for shoes for New Year as well as the latest Liverpool jacket which looks kinda cool~ but damn ex at 139...

Met Ash for dinner later at Taka Food court, which I usually avoid due to the lack of seats there. But since we were having dinner at 8+, so getting seats weren't much of a problem. Surprised Ash with the latest Rain album + poster and she insisted on paying me back the money, which I gave in.... So much for a surprise. Haha~ Also got a ride home from Ash while listening to the Rain cd I just got for her. I had the chance to listen to a couple of fast tracks and they were quite nice~

Long working week ahead, hope i can survive through the week sia~ Nite everyone!

No comments: