Saturday, January 13, 2007

A week in a nutshell~

Just a summary of my week past so far,

1. Getting busier at work and gotten to know more colleagues but still no one to have lunch with.. hehe

2. Had lunch with Akemi, who helped me secure this job this Wednesday, together with my colleague, Lay Hong (who Akemi helped too!), and Ogura-san, who also helped me when i was job-hunting too~ =)

3. Had a team lunch (for the first time) with Lay Hong and Christopher. Christopher brought us to this nice little restaurant but the service was terrible. Maybe cos it was lunch hour and busy ppl are irate ppl... hehe

4. Went for usual YCK volunteer session w/o my kid cos last min his mom said he not going le.. There were fewer volunteers today but still as enjoyable~ After that, had dinner at AMK S11 and played pool with a couple of them. Hehe~

5. Tml going settlers! Cos need to use my vouchers before 15th Jan and going to Mind cafe (need to use vouchers too) on Monday! Board game fiesta! LOL

That's all for updates~

Cheers!

No comments: