Monday, January 15, 2007

Lunch with someone, Nasty OLs and Mind Cafe

First off, thank you princess for having lunch with your lowly subject today. Really appreciate cos sick of having lunch alone all the time..

Second, met 2 nasty Office Ladies (OLs) while walking to Raffles Place MRT to meet shilei. How nasty? They added a few choice words about my skin problem and stepped away from me. I replied with a nice cold stare. Typical me. Not that they are perfect in any sense so why look at other thru tinted glasses! Lived with such prejudice since I had my skin problem so been there done that~

Third, met shilei, qianhao and zhen qin (hope i got his name right) to use our mind cafe vouchers only to find out can use ONLY one voucher per table per visit. And we got 5 vouchers from the Blokus compy the last time (refer to previous few posts for details of compy)

In the end, used one and gave one to a group of people playing as well. There were only 2 groups of us playing tonight.. LOL Then hope arrived! Can use them to buy games less 10 bucks, but they doing stocktaking now, so not selling games~ But I shld be buying Munchkin! Muahahaha.. But as what qianhao and zhenqin said, u usually dun win at ur own games! And that, I feel it's true! LOL

Going to sleep now~ Peace!

No comments: